ImageCare is seeking a full time X-Ray Technologist for our Annandale location.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
To perform quality x-ray films for referring physicians for diagnosing patients condition. Assist other x-ray technicians on an as-needed basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform and process routine x-rays.
- Stock rooms with supplies.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; plus 6+ months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical Imaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- ARRT Certification (Required)
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- **The schedule will be Monday-Friday from 9am-5:30pm with alternating Saturday hours.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All patients and staff are required to wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
In accordance with Executive Order No. 283, all staff are required to be fully vaccinated, including boosters