GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Maintain, develop and deploy all information systems hardware and software including servers, workstations, cell phones and notebooks, as well as the actual network wiring and switches. Work with department managers and principals on developing and enforcing IT policy and procedures. Maintain feasible purchasing plans for new technology and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure network, servers, and workstations are working properly (E-mail and File Servers).
- Oversee security and backup of data.
- Research and recommend purchase options for new technology, system upgrades and implementation.
- Develop policy and procedures for company data and system usage.
- Address any IT related problems throughout the facilities daily.
- Set-up pertinent software when needed to referring Physician offices
- Works with outside vendors (Crystal Consulting, Cooperative) to ensure company workflow is uninterrupted and functional.
- Undergoes training with company RIS/PACS system (Infinitt)
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience resulting in broad knowledge of a field related to the job, plus 5+ years related experience and/or training, and 2+ years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
From $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
In accordance with Executive Order No. 283, all staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including boosters