We are seeking an experienced candidate for a per diem Mammography Tech position at our Hackettstown location. We are willing to offer hours at another site, such as Newton and Jefferson as well.
The ideal candidate is professional, reliable, and experienced in performing routine and diagnostic mammographic procedures on outpatients according to published protocols along with Tomography.
- A graduate of an accredited RT Program required.
- NJ State RT License, Mammography & CPR Certified are required.
- Maintain required annual licensure/CME per MQSA;
- Complete all yearly CPR Certification; perform all aspects of tracking per MQSA;
- Practice ALARA principal for radiation protection and accurately and effectively perform QA as per MQSA guidelines.
- ARRT Certification (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Medical Imaging: 1 year (Required)
Pay: $38.00 per hour
*This shift schedule will vary and follow per diem hours with at least one Saturday per month.*
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Rotating shift
- Weekend availability
All patients and staff are required to wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
In accordance with Executive Order No. 283, all staff are required to be fully vaccinated, including boosters.