Great opportunity to join our expanding practice!
Image Care Centers LLC, who has multiple facilities serving central and northern New Jersey is currently seeking an experienced registered Ultrasound Technologist to work per diem in our state-of-the-art outpatient imaging facilities.
Paid training on our Siemens equipment and PAC’s that is used throughout the organization.
This position will be expected to travel between our facilities. Great opportunity to pick up shifts of your convenience. Competitive salary, mileage reimbursement, no holidays, no call.
**The schedule worked will be per diem hours.**
This position is responsible for providing our patients with the best care and experience while working with the entire staff to perform quality ultrasound scans and biopsies. In addition, the Ultrasound Technologist works closely with the radiologists to gather medical images and have a great opportunity to ensure an efficient and patient-focused experience during their procedure.
The ideal candidate is professional, reliable, compassionate, and experienced in producing quality images for proper treatment and diagnosis by the radiologist.
- An understanding of the principles of growth and development to assess each patient’s age-specific needs and provide age specific treatment and care.
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience as an Ultrasound Technologist
- Basic vascular knowledge (venous doppler and carotids) and breast ultrasound experience is a plus
- Graduated from an AMA accredited school of allied health professions
- Registered ARDMS
- Maintained required BLS Heart Saver/Health Care Provider course completion status
- Breast Ultrasound: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer License (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person