ImageCare is seeking a Part-Time CT Technologist for our Fair Lawn office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform CT examinations on patients of all ages including the administration of contrast material as assigned in accordance with established guidelines in a manner that ensures an accurate and complete examination and treatment providing the highest patient care.
- Organize and document all aspects of assigned patient care in coordination with the referring physician(s) and the radiologist to ensure accurate and timely performance of procedures.
- Knowledge of scheduling procedures for CT and X-Ray.
- Maintenance and organization of patient film file records.
- Maintains continuing education as required to ensure ARRT certification.
- Maintain a clean and stocked work area.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Applicants must have current NJ State License
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- ARRT Certification (Preferred)
- This is either a full-time or part-time position, with the following schedule: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 4pm-8pm, Wednesday 8am-6pm with every other Saturday 8am-4pm
- Schedule will vary for coverage.
All patients and staff are required to wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
In accordance with Executive Order No. 283, all staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including boosters