GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Performs MRI procedures for referring physicians of quality that aids in the diagnosis of the patient.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform MRI examinations on patients of all ages including the administration of contrast material as assigned in accordance with established guidelines in a manner that ensures an accurate and complete examination and treatment providing the highest patient care.
- Organize and document all aspects of assigned patient care in coordination with referring physician and the radiologist to ensure accurate and timely performance of procedures.
- Knowledge of scheduling procedures for MRI.
- Maintenance and organization of patient film file records.
- Maintain continuing education units as required to ensure ARRT certification.
- Maintain a clean and stocked work area.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Applicants must have current NJ State License, ARRT, and BLS certification.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; plus 1+ years of related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Siemens Machine: 1 year (Preferred)
- Applicants must have current NJ State License
- BLS Certification (Required)
- ARRT Certification (Required)
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Every weekend
- Weekend availability
*Schedule: Every Saturday with a day shift schedule of either 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm*
From $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All patients and employees are required to wear a mask within the facility.
In accordance with Executive Order 283, all employees are required to be completely vaccinated for COVID-19, including boosters.