ImageCare is seeking an experienced Full Time Ultrasound Technologist for our Hackettstown location.
***Must know vascular***
This position is responsible for providing our patients with the best care and experience while working with the entire staff to perform quality ultrasound scans and biopsies. In addition, the Ultrasound Technologist works closely with the radiologists to gather medical images and have a great opportunity to ensure an efficient and patient-focused experience during their procedure.
The ideal candidate is professional, reliable, compassionate, and experienced in producing quality images for proper treatment and diagnosis by the radiologist.
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer License (Required)
- An understanding of the principles of growth and development to assess each patient’s age-specific needs and provide age specific treatment and care.
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience as an Ultrasound Technologist
- Basic vascular knowledge (venous doppler and carotids) and breast ultrasound experience is a plus
- Graduated from an AMA accredited school of allied health professions
- Registered ARDMS
- Maintained required BLS Heart Saver/Health Care Provider course completion status
- Breast Ultrasound: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
**We are hiring for day and evening shifts, Monday – Friday, with Saturdays.**
From $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All patients and staff are required to wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
In accordance with Executive Order No. 252, all staff are required to be fully vaccinated.