ImageCare is seeking an experienced Part time and Per-Diem Ultrasound Technologist for our Newton location.
*The position will only be open to those who are experienced, minimum 2-5 years in ALL Ultrasound studies for high volume offices where all General, Vascular, Breast, Gyn and OB (first trimester only) are performed.
This position is responsible for providing our patients with the best care and experience while working with the entire staff to perform quality ultrasound scans and biopsies. In addition, the Ultrasound Technologist works closely with the radiologists to gather medical images and have a great opportunity to ensure an efficient and patient-focused experience during their procedure.
The ideal candidate is professional, reliable, compassionate, and experienced in producing quality images for proper treatment and diagnosis by the radiologist.
Candidates must be able to perform ALL Ultrasound exams to include:
- General Ultrasound and Ob/Gyn
- Breast Ultrasound
- An understanding of the principles of growth and development to assess each patient’s age-specific needs and provide age specific treatment and care.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Ultrasound Technologist
- Basic vascular knowledge (venous doppler and carotids) and breast ultrasound experience is a plus
- Graduated from an AMA accredited school of allied health professions
- Registered ARDMS
- Maintained required BLS Heart Saver/Health Care Provider course completion status
- Breast Ultrasound: 2 years (Preferred)
- General Ultrasound and Ob/Gyn: 2 years (Preferred)
- Vascular Ultrasound: 2 years (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer License (Preferred)