GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Looking for someone to cover a few days during the week.
To perform quality x-ray films for referring physicians for diagnosing patients condition. Assist other x-ray technicians on an as-needed basis. Having CT experience and knowledge is a plus!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform and process routine x-rays.
- Stock rooms with supplies.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; plus 6+ months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical Imaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- ARRT Certification (Required)
Working Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9am-5:30pm
All patients and staff are required to wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
In accordance with Executive Order No. 283, all staff are required to be fully vaccinated, including boosters