ImageCare offers the most reliable calcium score in Wayne, NJ, provided with care and attention to your specific needs. Choosing a diagnostic imaging center is one of the most important decisions you can make for your calcium score screening. Our comfortable environment is aimed to put our patients at ease while they await and enter their screenings and procedures. As the most cost-effective medical imaging center, ImageCare welcomes patients to get the treatment they need.
A calcium score test is a non-invasive procedure that uses CT scanning and x-rays to look for any buildup of plaque in the coronary arteries. This calcium screening test is performed if your doctor suggests reviewing any of the following heart issues:
- Congenital heart disease/birth defects in the heart
- Buildup of plaque that may be blocking your coronary arteries
- Defects or injury to the heart’s four primary valves
- Blood clots within the heart’s chambers
- Tumors in or on the heart
Call to book your appointment for a calcium score test with ImageCare in Wayne, NJ, today.